Wednesday 11 May 2016

Episode 4 - PSG - Transfer News and Friendly Results

01 August 2015

New month new sights! What a month of July it was for me! first being appointed as a PSG manager and secondly most of my plans coming together with regards to squad building. I say most because there was a few hiccups during the first month with regards to player signings. I had to make the decision between the signing of youth players for the first team or big house names. I was basically forced to sign some youth. I realised a centre back problem and decided to add two youth players to that position with one of them being loaned back to his current club. I also bought a backup for the CDM position. All these signings made me quite bankrupt with regards to my transfer budget. This caused a big concern because I don't really have a backup striker for Ibrahimovic since Cavani left. I was forced to make a loan move for a winger to add to the depth and hopefully I can add to the striker position as well.

Transfers so far:





Adan Januzaj; Paddy McNair; Jake Cooper; Brendan Galloway; Charles N'Zogbia (Loan)

The most exciting transfers for me is the transfer of Adan Januzaj which I discussed in Episode (3) and Brendan Galloway.

Brendan Galloway:
Age: 19
Former Club: Everton
Transfer Fee: 28 Million Euros



By far one of the players I had to push on and submit a very high fee for. I could easily got Alexander Dragovic for around 15 Million Euros but felt that Galloway has much more to offer. He can also play in the Left Full Back position.

My squad for the new season is also registered with squad numbers already submitted. The squad looks like follow:


I feel happy with the squad and after the training camp and friendly matches I feel we are well prepared for the French Champions Trofee vs OL. I don't believe we will be strong enough for the Champions League Knockout Stages this season but I have faith that we will reach the knockout stages. I do feel well prepared for the league after the recent friendlies and I feel we will reach top 3 for certain.

Friendly Results:


3 Draws and 4 Wins for me is good enough although the draws should all have been positive results I feel the Team is ready for the season. My training has consisted out of mostly fitness till thus far and the next two weeks will consist of team cohesion and then attacking focused training.




Key Players for this season:









1 comment:

  1. If anyone have thoughts or idees for what you want to see in Episode 5. Please comment in the section below. I will publish the next Episode within the following 2 days. Thanks for all the pageviews!

    Rilpo_BullsFM

    ReplyDelete