Monday 9 May 2016

Episode 3 - PSG - Surprise Tactics & First Signing!!

During my 2nd day in the office I went into a brain storm with some of the first Team coaches on a new formation that could cause opposition unexpected trouble when playing against PSG. We drew up quite a number of formations with tactics and added them to a shortlist. Afterwards we went out to the fields to set up some training and meet up with the players for the very first time. At the end of the training session I went back to the drawing board to assess all the ideas for the final time. I came up with the following intuitive tactic:

Formation: 1- 4- 2- 3- 0




This may look like an ordinary formation but it is certainly one I would love to test out in order to see against which type of teams this would be potent. I opted to play with no out and out striker and rather a middle with many threats. I would love to try out David Luiz in a Roaming Play Maker role. I do like playing players slightly out of the usual positions to see if they could add something fresh to my line up as well as being able to rest some key players. I will keep playing consistently with one formation while keeping the other two on ice for weakened opposition, an injury crisis or just to mix it up a bit against regular teams we might face.

With regards to transfers there are quite a number of players I would either love to bring to the club or need to bring to the club. According to my team report from my assistant manager, areas to strengthen are as follow: Centre Back , Left Midfielder and Centre Midfield. The other problem is that there are already a number of clubs coming in with big offers for some of my key players which might force me to sell and stay on my toes. Rumours already has it that Edison Cavani might be leaving to Chelsea which is already my first big decision I need to make in the PSG hot seat.




Three days into the manager seat and I have made a massive signing. Not really one of my favourite players but certainly a player who can make a massive impact for the club. I decided to sign him as a rotational player for the right wing or midfielder role and also as a first team regular should Cavani get snatched up by Chelsea for around 60 Million Euros. The signing is no other than !!???!!?!?!?!



Adan Januzaj from Manchester United!
Age: 20
Cost: Around 40 Million Euros
Position: Right Winger/Midfielder, Left Winger/Midfielder or Central Attacking Midfielder
Nationality: Belgium



Looking forwards to what he could do and become in the nearby future and surely hope he can find his feet at the club as soon as possible. In Episode (4) I will give report on my first friendly match as well as how things go on the teams' training camp. 

All the best for you guys and hope you are still enjoying the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment